Designed for sailing and demanding sailors, the Offshore knife offers all the essential functions needed on board. Its versatility also makes it useful in many other areas.
- Remarkable cutting power.
- Outstanding corrosion resistance thanks to a specific treatment on the stainless steel blade.
- Safety locking blade.
- Half-serrated blade: enables you to easily cut all types of modern ropes (Dyneema®, etc).
- Single hand opening.
- Shackle key, spike and bottle opener (on blade + shackle key model).
- Glows in the dark.
- Light and compact.
- Soft grip for better handling.
- High resistance handle: extreme temperatures: -60°C to 100°C.
- Delivered with an adjutable wristloop.
- Designed and manufactured in France.
- 3 colours available (orange, blue, fluorescent).
- Single blade.
- Blade + shackle key.
To view the full range of products with technical specifications, check out our Wichard page and download the catalogues.