Speedlink was developed using finite element analysis software, and has an optimised design. Its shape, cut-outs and ribs make it extremely light, and give it one of the best strength/weight ratios on the market.
- Forged in HR stainless steel.
- The special load-bearing surface of the swivel eye avoids excessive rope wear.
- Its overall design prevents adjacent lines from jamming.
- Easy opening under load by using the release fid.
- Secure locking.
- exceptional working and breaking loads for a minimum weight.
- Designed and made in France.
- Universal eye: For halyards, spinnaker and sheets. Can handle 2 sheets or 1 sheet and 1 snap hook/shackle.
- Webbing eye: For foresail tack points. Optimized design for fitting to webbing.
- Swivel shackle: Spinnaker operations: sheets, halyards, peeling.
To view the full range of products with technical specifications, check out our Wichard page and download the catalogues.