The range of ROCK’N’ROLL models offers twelve dedicated shapes that offer high performance to everyone who wants to dance on the water.
Ultimate stability in the water
- Perfectly distributed volume to support you in your balance.
- Engineered wide nose and tail so you can get started or wait for wind even in the choppiest water.
- The nose kick enables easy landing and take-off.
Easy acceleration and lift-off
- The tail kick bottom breaks the surface tension and allows the board to rock up quickly.
- The V-shaped, double concave bottom helps you accelerating.
- The bevelled rails ensure an easy lift-off.
Control and high maneuverability
- The concave outline and the compact shape keep the board going in the desired direction.
- The concave deck shape gives you all the control you need.
Great confort and ease of use
- Light and robust
- Comfortable pad with tail kicker
- Handles on the bottom of the board for convenient carrying
- Footstraps options
- Foil position options