Antal XT self-tailing cruise winches are available in various models:
- 1 reduced speed (XT16, XT30): a slow but powerful gear. The handle turns freely the other way.
- 2 speeds - direct and reduced (XT16.2, XT30.2): The addition of a direct speed gives a faster recovery gear, which combined with reduced weight and an automatic self-tailing for very thin lines makes these models the best choice for racing.
- 2 reduced speeds (XT40, XT44, XT48, XT52, XT62): Quick and powerful operation is obtainable with the first reduced speed, then with increasing load, simply wind in the opposite direction the second gear and maximum power is automatically selected.
- 2 reduced speeds (XT66, XT70): Large drum winches for 15-18 m boats. All the gears are fitted with roller bearings and the drum works on very wide roller-ball bearings.
- 3 reduced speeds (XT62.3, XT66.3, XT70.3, XT80.3): The push-button on the base starts the first gear (the fastest); second and third gear are automatically selected simply by reversing the rotation of the handle.
All these models are available with black anodized aluminum drum or chrome drum.
To view the full range of products with technical specifications, check out our Antal page and download the catalogue.