Accessories offered by Wichard to complement its rigging adjusters:
- Automatic lifeline hook: Only takes one hand to operate. Forged Duplex stainless steel body - composite injection trigger (PBT) - 316L spring and piston. Extremely strong, UV resistant and corrosion free. Compact and lightweight. For M6.
- Pelican lifeline hook: An easy and effective way to close the lifelines gates. The excentric shape and the length of the arm on the pelican hook allow the wires to be tensioned easily.
- Wire grip: Help to install and tension the lifeline hooks.
- Swage stud: Help to install and tension the lifeline hooks.
- Folding mast step: Easy to install, safe and extremely robust. For mast profiles with a radius greater than 270mm, the rivet placement provides direct support against the side of the mast without having to modify the base. This makes installation both quicker and easier.
- Threaded eye hook: Babystay attachment.
- Babystay tang: Installation of a babystay adjuster with wheel.
- Sail chafe protector: Protects the sails and minimizes the risks of snaggings.
To view the full range of products with technical specifications, check out our Wichard page and download the catalogues.